ICICI Share Price: ICICI Bank Ltd., incorporated in the year 1994, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 519,246.94 Crore).ICICI Bank Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills, Income From Investment, Interest and Interest On Balances with RBI and Other Inter-Bank Funds for the year ending 31-Mar-2021(ICICI Share Price)
MC TECHNICALS(ICICI Share Price)
TECHNICAL RATING i Trend NEUTRAL See Detail Historical Rating
|Moving Averages Crossovers||—|
PIVOT LEVELS(ICICI Share Price)
Note : Support and Resistance level for the day, calculated based on price range of the previous trading day.Moving Averages
PRICE AND VOLUME(ICICI Share Price)
Historical PricesVolume AnalysisVolume2 Cr.2 Cr.2 Cr.2 Cr.2 Cr.2 Cr.2 Cr.2 Cr.1 Cr. (67.51%)1 Cr. (67.51%)1 Cr. (50.30%)1 Cr. (50.30%)1 Cr. (58.63%)1 Cr. (58.63%)TodayYesterday1 Week Avg1 Month Avg02.5M5M7.5M10M12.5M15M17.5M20M22.5M25M
NEWS(ICICI Share Price)
FAQs about ICICI Bank(ICICI Share Price)
- 1. What’s ICICI Bank share price today and what are ICICI Bank share returns ?
- As on 28 Apr, 2022, 03:59 PM IST ICICI Bank share price was up by 1.42% basis the previous closing price of Rs 753.75. ICICI Bank share price was Rs 747.15. Return Performance of ICICI Bank Shares:(ICICI Share Price)
- 1 Week: ICICI Bank share price moved down by 1.99%
- 1 Month: ICICI Bank share price moved up by 5.18%
- 3 Month: ICICI Bank share price moved down by 4.35%
- 6 Month: ICICI Bank share price moved down by 6.45%
- 2. Who are peers to compare ICICI Bank share price?(ICICI Share Price)
- Top 10 Peers for ICICI Bank are Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., HDFC Bank Ltd., Axis Bank Ltd., IndusInd Bank Ltd., Bandhan Bank Ltd., YES Bank Ltd., IDFC First Bank Ltd., Federal Bank Ltd., City Union Bank Ltd. and RBL Bank Ltd.
- 3. What is 52 week high/low of ICICI Bank share price?
- In last 52 weeks ICICI Bank share(ICICI Share Price) had a high price of Rs 867.00 and low price of Rs 584.70
- 4. Who’s the owner of ICICI Bank?
- Domestic Institutional Investors holding has gone up from 41.69 (30 Jun 2021) to 44.57 (31 Mar 2022)
- Foreign Institutional Investors holding have gone down from 48.03 (30 Jun 2021) to 43.95 (31 Mar 2022)
- Other investor holding has gone up from 10.28 (30 Jun 2021) to 11.48 (31 Mar 2022)
- 5. What are the key metrics to analyse ICICI Bank Share Price?
- (ICICI Share Price)Key Metrics for ICICI Bank are:
- PE Ratio of ICICI Bank is 19.93
- Earning per share of ICICI Bank is 37.49
- Price/Sales ratio of ICICI Bank is 5.32
- Price to Book ratio of ICICI Bank is 2.81
- 6. What is the market cap of ICICI Bank?
Market Capitalization of ICICI Bank stock is Rs 5,19,177 Cr.