Download Samsung Anti root removal kit: Here we examine How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 7. As of late Samsung sent off its leader gadget Note 7, and numerous clients are as of now searching for a strategy to root Galaxy Note 7 and introduce TWRP recuperation on it. TWRP Recovery assists you with Installing a Custom ROM, or part on your gadget. To introduce TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, first you really want Unlocked Bootloader of Galaxy Note 7. The individuals who purchased Galaxy note 7 and searching for a root strategy can follow our bit by bit manual for Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Subsequent to glimmering TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 7, you can introduce custom ROMs, streak a custom part, take android reinforcement, introduce established applications and blaze supersu to root Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Introducing a custom recuperation on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will wipe the stock recuperation and supplant it with another one. Follow underneath moves toward Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 7
Why an Amazon Prime Charging me twice a month
To Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 all you really want is TWRP Recovery document, Odin, and SuperSu. You should simply put the recuperation record on Odin Tool and blaze it. The gadget is a strong telephone with first class specs and the gadget is sufficient root and introduce custom ROM in it. So Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to investigate the force of your gadget.
Before You Begin(Download Samsung Anti root removal kit)
- This technique is just for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (Exynos). Try not to give this a shot some other gadget.
- Follow the means accurately if not, you may block your gadget. We Guidegeekz.com isn’t liable for any harm to your telephone.
- Charge your gadget to 60-70% to forestall it for the unplanned closure.
- Take a total reinforcement of everything significant.
- Most recent Odin for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 – Download.
- TWRP Recovery for International Galaxy Note 7 (SM-N930F, SM-N930FD) – Download
- TWRP Recovery for Korean Galaxy Note 7 (SM-N930K, SM-N930L, SM-N930S) – Download
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 7(Download Samsung Anti-root removal kit)
Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
1) First, ON USB debugging and OEM Unlock option to Unlocked Bootloader of Galaxy Note 7. For that –
- Move to Settings> About Device.
- Scroll down and click on Build number 7 times.
- Developer mode has been ON on your device.
- Then to search USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking and ON it.
2) Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 7 and save it on your device.
3) Then Download the Odin from upper link and extract the zip file in a file manager.
4) Run the Odin file on your PC.
5) Connect your phone or device via data cable to your PC and reboot it into Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter Galaxy Note 7 into download mode –
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Home + Volume Down + Power buttons.
- You see the warning screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
7) In Download mode, ID: COM port turned blue and added message appears in Odin message box if your device is recognized by Odin.
8) If ID: COM don’t turn blue means the device driver is not correctly installed or USB cable may be faulty.
9) Now click on AP/PDA tab and select the TWRP file .tar or .md5 file.
10) Make sure that only F.Reset Time is enabled. (disable Auto-Reboot)
11) Click on Start button to start the flashing process. Wait until you see the Pass message on your Odin screen.
12) Done! Now boot directly into TWRP mode by Hold Volume Down + Home + Power to get out of Download mode and immediately swap to Volume Up when the screen blanks.
Root Samsung Note 7
1) Tou are in TWRP mode now follow below steps to Root Galaxy Note 7.
2) At first boot, it will ask you if you want to allow system modifications, swipe right and enable modifications.
3) Now download Samsung Anti-Root Protection Removal zip from above and transfer it to your device via MTP without leaving TWRP.
4) Now click on Install button, select Samsung Anti-Root Protection Removal zip and swipe to flash it.
5) Now download SuperSu from above and transfer it to your device via MTP without leaving TWRP.
6) Now click on Install button and select SuperSu to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
3) Swipe to flash supersu.
4) Done Reboot! You successfully Root Note 7.
This is the complete guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 7. If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.